Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Quantum Field

I've watched The Secret (the truth in a too glitzy package for me); I've watched the quantum version (THE ONE TO WATCH) of The Bleep - Down the Rabbit Hole and found it to absolutely entrancing. Then I listened to Deepak Chopra's The Seven Spiritual Laws and have been working on them intensively for about six weeks. What really caught me out was initially I intellectually assented to the truths in all of the presentations; but, on a re-listen to Chopra, I realized I wasn't practicing much or any of it at all. The bottom line for me is does it fit with the Bible? And all of this does - The Secret included. It's pretty amazing for me to say this, but it's true. And, I'm finding great personal benefit in my daily life and in the practice of meditation. I emphasize the word practice; I'm making progress, but it's not so simple to do as I thought when I started. R

No comments: